Saturday, April 09, 2005

Salty blossoms

Though I could blame my week of absence on the visit of my family to Japan, I think I'll allocate responsibility to a more humble criminal: THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS. These sneaky delinquents maneuver through the crowds, smile like morons, and capture the heart of every keitai camera. They can easily take away blogging impetus, drive you to open a new book, and threaten you if you don't go out to enjoy the Sunday afternoon. If you can't check out these beautiful corruptors in person, you can detain them as a screensaver or write me and I can send you some salty, cherry culprit tea for the drinking.
Now... I'm simply eagerly awaiting release from their beauty. I hear that outside of these flowery chains, they still play things like soccer and talk about odd subjects like politics and twisted ligaments.

2 comments:

Winston said...

That link to the screensaver is no good.

-c said...

Thanks! You're right. I'll try to google around and find a good one. Until then, my computer is still sporting the MAC Freefall screensaver that simulates a few of the satellites orbitting planet This. When my brother's girlfriend watched it, she said it made her uncomfortable. The knowledge of too many eyes out there, I guess...