Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oil-coholism

Now, I don't often like to wax honest (because Sarcasm is my closest bro - and he's got a brutally strong, right upper-cut-), but, intervention has to come some time so, I'll just say it:
My Country has a serious Oil-cohol problem. So, There.
I've said it. It's out in the open.
No more need for oil-binge denial or embarrassment about clear-cutting and re-piping your neighbor's garden! I say, it's OK. I like a good fix of unnecessary death, chased by extinction in the morning too! Doesn't everyone?
And, REALLY, just what is Japan (this oil-less country) thinking when it pursues progression and development of Hydrogen energy for use by fuel cell vehicles?
Have a look at this Fuel Cell Bus , for example. I mean, there's gotta be some threat of international terrorism there, don't you think?!
Well, that's enough joking and oil-soil for tonight. Don't forget to visit the
First Oil-coholics Anonymous meeting to be held Friday at 7pm, D.C. National Standard Time. (Hybrid transport available: first ride: a few bucks: second ride: “you're clean!”)

No comments: