Friday, May 06, 2005

Peoples-be-good-yo! Membership

So, I just got my “Faith in Humanity” membership card back. It had been chilling in abeyance for a while somewhere along the fence between the VIP-Platinum-User status and the This-customer-is-a-habitual-check-bouncer-so-show-her-no-couthness-if-she-needs-assistance status.
My new membership card is shiny and new, and sports a hip, non-forgeable hologram of two peeled cucumbers embraced by a four-headed earwig strapped to a snowboard (this is, of course, the visual representation of 'Faith in the goodness of all people').
Anyway, I got the card reactivated because of my recent, awesome experience at the Nijinomisaki music festival in Kyushu. For now, you can have a look at someone's comments about last year's festival. I'll try to get some pictures up soon from this year's celebration, along with my personal reflections and description of its awesomeness.
Until then, I'll just say that good peoples, good campings and good musics make for good times and good, sparkly, new membership cards.

No comments: